Friday, November 11, 2011

Time, time, time!!

Time to pack for my cruise around NZ is coming very quick, I have been going hell bent for leather to finish some quilts for my daughter and two grandsons and think I might actually make it!! Will post photos when they are done, some are old tops and some are new, well, one is new!!!
I am already thinking about what will be started when I come home, and what to take with me for a bit of hand sewing. I am behind in a couple of things so hopefully I will get on to them quickly, meanwhile I have been having a whale of a time on my New Generation quilting frame and Janome 1600P machine and am itching to play with them and to see if I can really do some quilting and not the usual meandering!! Hopefully I will post before I go,
Cheers everyone
Cheryl

No comments: