Friday, July 8, 2011

Procrastinating!!!

I am sitting here with another cup of tea, thinking how cold the weather is, it was 4degrees here this morning, and before all you who live in other parts of the world fall off your chair from laughing, 4 degrees is quite cold here in Sunny Queensland and a bit unusual, so we don't have central heating or fires to keep us warm, just lovely hand made socks from a friend and warm snuggly dressing gowns and lots of sunshine. What I am supposed to be doing is finishing my moving, sigh, I am in the process of swapping rooms, moving my sewing room into the spare bedroom. This probably should have been thought about a little bit more prior to commencing, the house is absolutely jammed pack with drawers, cupboards etc etc etc and I have run out of steam!!! I think another cup of tea is called for while I think some more!
Cheers

3 comments:

RobynLouise said...

I like Tyler's quilt, especially the border and the Bat plant will be fascinating to watch flower. Lol, you'd better finish that cup of tea though and get off your laurels lady as that house won't pack itself and there's all the sewing you'd probably like to do after you've moved so you'd better hop into shifting your stuff :P!
Cheers,
Robyn

cheryl said...

Getting there Robyn, just a bit to go in the old sewing room. I am enjoying my new sr already, the morning sun comes in through the window where I will be sewing and it is lovely on these crisp mornings. Cheers,
Cheryl

Judy said...

Moving takes a lot of energy! With quilting there's so many little things to move and then to find new places to store them. Here's hoping that your new space turns out just as you hoped it would. Send some cold weather our way!