Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Lost post

Well, see what happens when I try to update more often?? I have posted two posts and they have both disappeared. I have heard that there is a lot of problems at the moment with blogger so guess I wont't be exempt!
I have moved my quilting frame out from the wall and have been quilting some of the tops that I have shown on here, 2 down, half one done on the frame and a few more to go. I am slowly getting better at it, although is strange that some times it just flows and other times it is a huge struggle. I am not artistic at all, so even my leaves don't often look like leaves, never mind, it is all part of the fun!
Cheers till next time

2 comments:

Shirlwin said...

Hi Cheryl ... it worked!!! Now I have forgotten what I was going to say about your posting.

cheryl said...

Lol Shirlwin, musta bin important, rofl